EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America advertising
|The Winter 2014 issue will see the renaming of Early Music America magazine to EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America. EMAg remains the most comprehensive resource for early music in North America. EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America's circulation of 4,000 is distributed to EMA members, subscribers, industry professionals and media outlets as well as bookstores and newsstands. Advertising in EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America allows you and your business or organization to reach a very targeted audience of early music professionals and enthusiasts.|
Next issue: Winter 2014
(to be renamed EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America).
- Advertising Space Close: September 10, 2014
- Advertising Artwork Due Date: October 1, 2014
- Published: mid to late November 2014
Organizational members of Early Music America receive a 10% discount (for 1-issue insertions only).
Complement your presence in EMAg, The Magazine of Early Music America with an expanded presence on this web site. Since relaunching this web site nearly two years ago with many more added features, visitation to the site has increased steadily.
- Advertising is available on sectional homepages only (excluding the homepage). Sectional homepages are defined as the front page (only) corresponding to the eight buttons at the top of this page (ie. "About EMA", "Support EMA", etc.). Ads do not rotate throughout site.
- Online ads are 145px wide x 246px tall; JPEG or animated GIFs accepted. Ads hyperlink to your web site. Ads will appear on the left column of sectional homepage below all menus. They will not rotate and will appear top to bottom based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sample ad banner.
- $125 per month; 20% off by reserving three consecutive months. First come, first serve. Subject to availability. Limit three per page.
- Call or email for additional information.
- Advertising rates based on duration of ad, not CPC or CPM. No reporting available.
Patrick Nugent, Advertising Manager
412.642.2778 ext. 203