- Aria detta la frescobalda (1627); Toccata Prima (1627); Canzona Prima (1627)
- Ancidetemi pur d’Archadelt passagiato; Toccata Ottava (1615); Canzona Quarta (1627)
- Ricercar Terzo (1615); Cento Partite sopra Passacagli (1637
- Suite (Partita) in C minor BWV 997
- Concerto “nach Italienischen Gusto” in F major BWV 971
- Praeludium, Harpeggio et Fuga in A minor BWV 894
For nearly twenty years, keyboardist Luca Guglielmi has enjoyed a busy career as soloist, continuo player, composer, and conductor. He has collaborated with such legendary artists as Jordi Savall, Cecilia Bartoli, Giovanni Antonini, Ensemble Zefiro, and the Boston Early Music Festival Orchestra, among countless others, in concerts and on over forty recordings.
Presented in collaboration with the Boston Early Music Festival.
Preconcert talk at 7:00pm.